The core business of the Institute of Textile Technologies CERTEX Ltd. is to carry out certification and training services in the range of standardization and legal requirements for textiles, footwear and respiratory protective devices, as well as organizational management systems.
ITT CERTEX Ltd. has:
- accreditation of Polish Centre for Accreditation (PCA) – accreditation certificate No AC 175 – in the scope of textile products, leather and footwear and respiratory protective devices (accreditation scope on PCA's website),
- authorization No PN-019 of the CEO of the Polish Committee for Standardization to carry out on behalf of and for the Polish Committee for Standardization voluntary certification of products for compliance with the Polish Standard entitling for marking Mark of Conformity with the Polish Standard – ,
authorization of the Minister of Economy and notification No NB 2534 granted by the European Commission in the range of:
– EC type-examination provided for in Directive 89/686/EEC – Art. 10, Art. 11A
– EU type-examination provided for Regulation (EU) 2016/425, Module B, Module C2
for personal protective equipment equipment providing foot and leg protection, equipment providing general body protection (clothing), equipment providing hand and arm protection and equipment providing respiratory protection (RPE).
Adopted certification system was developed basing on the requirements of EN ISO/IEC 17065:2012 [PN-EN ISO/IEC 17065:2013-03] Conformity assessment. Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services.
Product certification is carried out by staff with a thorough preparation, practical knowledge and years of experience in the field of conformity assessment of personal protective equipment. We focus on competence, quality of service and specialization. ITT CERTEX cooperates with accredited laboratories (domestic and foreign), what allows us to present a competitive offer and quick service realisation.
Institute of Textile Technologies CERTEX Ltd. has a staff with knowledge of both theoretical and practical, and many years of experience in the field of:
- application of legal and standardisation requirements relating to textiles, consumer goods, personal protective equipment (clothing, gloves and respiratory protective devices) and clothing and materials used in the manufacture of these products,
- conformity assessment and certification of textile products, footwear and respiratory protective devices under voluntary and mandatory mode,
Institute of Textile Technologies CERTEX Ltd. guides the process of certification in accordance with the objectives laid down in Quality policy and declaration of impartiality.
Ostatnia aktualizacja/Last update: 09.06.2018