Voluntary Certification step by step
The steps of the product voluntary conformity assessment are:
- laboratory tests of the product,
- product quality assessment,
- assessment of the production process / quality system (if applicable),
- supervision including periodic assessments of the supplier's production / quality system as well as testing and quality assessment of samples picked up at the producer and / or from the distribution
- supervision during use of the certificate.
If you need any more information’s please do not hesitate to contact with our office >>>